STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
TEST Creve Coeur Lake to New Town
May 20 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Starting Location: Sailboat Cove
Time of Departure: 9:30
Description: Ride some gently rolling hills to New Town with options from 30 to 60 miles.
- From I-70, take Hwy 141 (Maryland Heights Expressway) south for 2.4 miles.
- Turn left on Marine Ave. for 0.3 miles.
- Turn right into Sailboat Cove parking lot. OR From I-64/Hwy 40, take Hwy 141 (Maryland Heights Expressway) north for 8.5 miles.
- Turn right on Marine Ave. for 0.3 miles.
- Turn right into parking lot.
3Ab and 4Ab
Distance: 30- 60 miles
Ride Speed: 13-16 MPH
Terrain: slightly rolling
- New Town
Ride Leader: Jane OD 636-333-3333
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!