STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
O’Fallon Civic Park to Moscow Mills
June 16 @ 7:30 am - 1:00 pm
Starting Location: O’Fallon Civic Park (Restrooms open at Community Pool)
Time of Departure: 7:30 AM
Description: Rolling ride to Moscow Mills and back. Options for 41 to 49 miles
Special Considerations during this time:
- USE PHYSICAL DISTANCING. THIS IS EXPECTED. MOST EXPERTS SUGGEST 6 FEET. MCT TRAILS REQUESTS 20 FEET.
- BRING A MASK AND USE IT IF THE GROUP FEELS IT’S NECESSARY.
- OBEY APPROPRIATE RESTRICTIONS PER CDC AND LOCAL GOVERNING BODIES FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.
- DO NOT ATTEND A RIDE IF YOU FEEL UNSAFE OR UNCOMFORTABLE OR IF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO THE VIRUS.
- Head West on I-70 – Exit at exit #218 to E Terra Ln (outer road).
- Proceed straight 0.9 miles to right on Hwy K (Main Street).
- Go north 0.6 miles on Hwy K (Main Street) to railroad crossing.
- Turn left (west) 0.2 miles on Civic Park Drive to the parking lot on the right.
Cue Sheet: Civic Park to Moscow Mills
Experience Level: 4Cb and 4Cc
Stops: Rest/Food at Fast Lane C-Store in Moscow Mills
Road Hazards: Rough pavement on St. Matthew Ave.
Weather Considerations: Check website for time change due to high expected temperature. Ride will be canceled if raining at start time. We won’t start in the rain but be advised that it can be raining at your home but not at the ride start location. Please watch the weather forecasts and radar.
Temperatures are increasing so be sure to hydrate the day before. Bring electrolyte drinks and snacks along on the ride for proper riding nutrition.
Contact ride leader with questions.
Ride Leader: Joe Kruchowski 314-766-0646
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!