STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
MarketPlace Coffee Ride
June 5 @ 7:30 am - 1:00 pm
Participation in STLRC Rides & Hikes is at your own risk. STLRC assumes no liability.
Starting Location: Columbia Schnucks MarketPlace (Mask needed to use the Schnucks restrooms)
Time of Departure: 7:30AM
Description: Ride the back country roads of Southern Illinois with a coffee break along the way.
Special Considerations during this time:
- Bring mask to wear if requested
- Stay home if you feel ill or have been exposed to the Coronavirus.
- From I-55 and I-255 in South St. Louis County go 6.0 miles southeast across the Jefferson Barracks Bridge on I-255.
- Exit IL Hwy 3 South, go 2.2 miles and turn right on Veterans Parkway @ McDonald’s.
- Go 0.1 mile and turn left on Columbia Center just past Regions Bank Bank.
- Turn right into the Schnucks MarketPlace parking lot.
Cue Sheet: No cue sheet needed. Ride will be determined at start time by ride leader.
Experience Level: 4Cb and 4Cc
Stops: Coffee stop depends upon ride destination.
Weather: Ride will be cancelled if it’s raining or high prediction of rain, or if too windy. If in doubt, look at the Ride Calendar for cancellations. Contact ride leader if you have any questions about the weather or ride destination.
Ride Leader: Rick Schuchet 314-583-1664
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!