STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Lake St. Louis to Wentzville v2
October 13, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Starting Location: Schnuck’s parking lot at Lake St. Louis Blvd. and Hwy 64
Time of Departure: 8:00AM
Description: Rolling road ride through beautiful countryside to Wentzville with options for 36 to 49 miles. Ride option will be discussed before starting. We have a couple of new returns to try out also if you’re game.
Special Considerations during this time:
- Social distancing of 6 ft.
- Bring mask to wear if requested
- Stay home if you feel ill or have been exposed to the Coronavirus.
- Take I-64 west towards Lake St. Louis.
- Take Exit #2.
- Go Left at Lake St. Louis Blvd.
- Go .1 mile to right at Schnucks entrance.
Cue Sheet: Lake STL to Wentzville v2
When printing cue sheet, select the “print on both sides” option on your printer so it prints on the back.
Experience Level: 4Cb and 4Cc
Stops: Rest/Food stop: Depends on ride length option
1. Phillips 66/McDonalds at Hwy W and Veterans Parkway (South outer road) or
2. Shell / McDonalds at Wildcat Drive and N. Service Road
Road Hazards: Rest stop is at 24 to 31 miles so plan accordingly.
Weather Considerations: The ride will be cancelled and rescheduled if: It’s raining at the start location at departing time, high winds forecasted, or if a large weather front is moving in. We won’t start in the rain. Please watch the weather forecasts and radar. Check the website for any corrections or cancellations before you leave home. Contact ride leader with questions.
Ride Leader: Joe Kruchowski 314-766-0646
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!