STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Columbia to Millstadt
November 5, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Starting Location: Schnucks Market Place Columbia, IL
Time of Departure: 9:00AM
Description: Rolling ride through back roads to visit Millstadt with options for 33 to 45 miles.
Special Considerations during this time:
- Social distancing of 6 ft.
- Bring mask to wear if requested
- Stay home if you feel ill or have been exposed to the Coronavirus.
- From I-55 and I-255 in South St. Louis County go 6.0 miles southeast across the Jefferson Barracks Bridge on I-255.
- Exit IL Hwy 3 South, go 2.2 miles and turn right on Veterans Parkway @ McDonald’s.
- Go 0.1 mile and turn left on Columbia Center just past Regions Bank.
- Turn right into the Schnucks MarketPlace parking lot.
- We usually park out away from the Bully’s restaurant and Pediatric Dentistry storefronts.
Cue Sheet: Columbia – Gall – Millstadt
Experience Level: 4Cb and 4Cc
Stops: Rest/Food stop in Millstadt at the Circle-K on Jefferson & Hwy 158.
Road Hazards: A little chipseal here and there.
Weather Considerations: The ride will be cancelled if it’s raining at the start location at departing time. We won’t start in the rain. Please watch the weather forecasts and radar. Check the website for any corrections or cancellations before you leave home. Contact ride leader with questions.
Ride Leader: Joe Kruchowski 314-766-0646
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!