STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Columbia-Millstadt 37.5 miles
February 15 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Participation in STLRC Rides & Hikes is at your own risk. STLRC assumes no liability.
All rides are free for St. Louis Recreational Cyclists members. Non-members must join by their second ride.
Meeting Location: Schnucks Market Place Columbia, IL
Time of Departure: 10:00AM
Description: Short version. Rolling hills on mostly low traffic roads.
Pace: The leader hopes for a 10 – 14 mph pace but is never sure what the day will bring. Please be able to navigate yourself and follow your own pacing if she is too slow for you. All are welcome.
- From I-55 and I-255 in South St. Louis County go 6.0 miles southeast across the Jefferson Barracks Bridge on I-255.
- Exit IL Hwy 3 South, go 2.2 miles and turn right on Veterans Parkway @ McDonald’s.
- Go 0.1 mile and turn left on Columbia Center just past Regions Bank.
- Turn right into the Schnucks MarketPlace parking lot.
- Park toward the southern and eastern area. Leader has light blue Subaru.
For USB cable Transfer Navigation .fit File: 37.5 mile route.fit
For Smartphone RidewithGPS Transfer: RidewithGPS for 37.5 mile route
Restrooms & Stops: Schnuck’s at MarketPlace and Circle-K Millstadt
Weather Considerations: The ride will be canceled if: It’s raining or there is a high percentage prediction of rain, snow, high winds, or too cold. Please watch the weather forecasts and radar. Check the website for any corrections or cancellations before you leave home.
Leader: Laura Gerren 314.201.6906. RSVP appreciated. Also firstname.lastname@example.org
Share This Event, Choose Your Platform!
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!