STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Waterloo – Fults – Prairie du Rocher and Return
October 30, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
A 56 mile ride through Fults and along Bluff Road to Prairie du Rocher and return.
Special Considerations during this time:
- Social distancing of 6 ft.
- Bring mask to wear if requested. You need a mask for the Market in Prairie and restaurant.
- Stay home if you feel ill or have been exposed to Coronavirus.
- Stay home if you feel you would be exposed to Covid-19 by STLRC cyclists.
- I-270/255 SE across the JB Bridge.
- Go right at Exit #6 towards Columbia/Hwy 3 south.
- Go for 9.1 miles to HH Road.
- Turn right on HH towards Walmart.
- Turn left at first street and then right into Walmart parking lot.
Cue Sheet: Waterloo to Prairie Du Rocher v1
Experience Level: 4Bc
Stop: Prairie du Rocher – Myers Korner Market – Food & drinks – Park restrooms are open close by off of Henry St.
Myers Market rules: Don’t lean bikes up on their windows. No bike cleats allowed in the store. No Debit card purchases under $5. Might bring a little cash or combine an order with someone else if just purchasing drinks.
Hazards: Short sections of older chipseal on Bushy Prairie and Sutterville Rd. Please make sure your bicycle and tires are in excellent condition. Might need a light cycling jacket, arm warmers, etc.
Weather Considerations: The ride will be cancelled and rescheduled if it’s raining or a high percentage of rain or high winds are forecasted. Watch the weather forecasts and radar. Check the website for any corrections or cancellations before you leave home. Contact ride leader with questions.
Ride Leader: Granville White 314 581-2458
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!