STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Turbo’s Harbor to Harbor
June 14 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Meet at 8:30 a.m., leave at 9:00 from the Lewis and Clark Boathouse in St. Charles.
- I-70 west into St. Charles County, exit 5th Street north for 0.2 mile,
- right on Boone’s Lick Road 0.5 to the Boathouse parking area.
- Note there are no rest rooms available at the Boathouse parking area. Rest rooms are available in the Tourism Center or the park approximately 0.5 mile from the parking area.
- Restrooms may be closed.
- USE PHYSICAL DISTANCING. THIS IS EXPECTED. MOST EXPERTS SUGGEST 6 FEET. MCT TRAILS REQUESTS 20 FEET.
- BRING A MASK AND USE IT IF THE GROUP FEELS IT’S NECESSARY.
- OBEY APPROPRIATE RESTRICTIONS PER CDC AND LOCAL GOVERNING BODIES FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.
- DO NOT ATTEND A RIDE IF YOU FEEL UNSAFE OR UNCOMFORTABLE OR IF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO THE VIRUS.
This is a flat route, out and back about 40 miles. Route can easily be shortened. Ride coordinator will likely ride to Smartt Field and return, about 28 miles. Group will determine lunch options after the ride.
- Cue Sheet: https://www.stlrc.org/cueSheets/turbo’s_harbor_to_harbor_ride.pdf
- Larry Essmann, cell: 314-348-0388
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!