STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Tower Grove Park Hike
November 17 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Participation in STLRC Rides & Hikes is at your own risk. STLRC assumes no liability.
Starting Location: South on Kingshighway after Magnolia to Park entrance on left and bear right parking along the drive.
Description: Celebrating it’s 150th year, we will explore Tower Grove Park, Henry Shaw’s legacy in St. Louis City, including the newly unearthed creek. We will then walk in the Southwest Garden neighborhood and/or in the Botanical Garden. We will hike 3-5 miles or more. Restrooms may not be available in Tower Grove Park but are available in the Botanical Garden
Experience Level: EASY paved paths
- From Hwy 44, Exit 287A going south on Kingshighway
- Pass the stoplight at Magnolia for .7 miles
- Left at entrance past Magnolia
- Keep right and park alongside the road.
- Bring your Member Cards if you belong to the Botanical Garden in case we decide to walk around inside. Members can get non-members in for free.
- Bring water and a snack.
- Dogs are not allowed inside the Botanical Garden. Dogs are allowed in Tower Grove Park.
- Hike Leader: Claudia Spener 636-497-2563
Share This Event, Choose Your Platform!
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!