STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Waterloo/Gilmore Lake Loop
August 2, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm
Starting Location: Waterloo Walmart Parking Lot, Sunday, August 2, 2020
Meeting time: 7:45 am
Time of Departure: 8:00 am
Description: Ride approx. 34 miles of gently rolling hills doing the Waterloo/Gilmore Lake Loop. Additional loops available.
- I-270/255 SE across the JB Bridge
- Exit Columbia/Hwy 3 south for 9.5 miles
- Right at Hwy HH for .1 mile, left into the Walmart parking lot
- Ride approx. 34 miles of gently rolling hills doing the Waterloo/Gilmore Lake Loop. Additional loops available.
Special Considerations during this time:
- Social distancing of 6 ft.
- Bring mask to wear if requested
- Stay home if you feel ill or have been exposed to the Coronavirus.
Cue Sheet: Cue sheets will be passed out the day of the ride
Experience Level: 3Ba-3Cb
Ride Leader: Faye Holdenried. If you have any questions regarding this ride, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or refer to our members only area for leader’s contacts.
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!