STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Waterloo/Gilmore Lake Loop
June 1 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Participation in STLRC Rides & Hikes is at your own risk. STLRC assumes no liability.
Starting Location: Waterloo Walmart Parking Lot.
Meeting time: 8:45 am
Time of Departure: 9:00 am
Description: Ride approx. 34 miles of gently rolling hills doing the Waterloo/Gilmore Lake Loop. Additional loops available.
- I-270/255 SE across the JB Bridge
- Exit Columbia/Hwy 3 south for 9.5 miles
- Right at Hwy HH for .1 mile, left into the Walmart parking lot
- Ride approx. 34 miles of gently rolling hills doing the Waterloo/Gilmore Lake Loop. Additional loops available.
Experience Level: 3Cab, 3Cbc
Special Considerations during this time:
- Social distancing of 6 ft.
- Bring mask to wear if required when we are not riding.
- Stay home if you feel ill or have been exposed to the Coronavirus.
Restrooms available in the Waterloo Walmart as well as the gas station in downtown Waterloo. Bring water and a snack. Many lunch options in Waterloo and Columbia.
Cue Sheet: Norm’s Waterloo Loop
Ride Leader: Faye Holdenried 636-399-4604
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!