STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
RIDE CANCELLED Katy Trail from Research Park
May 19, 2020 @ 9:30 am
- Starting Location: Duckett Creek Sanitary District
Time of Departure: 9:30 am
Description: 31 flat miles on crushed limestone from Research Park to Augusta and back. Bring an appropriate bicycle.
- Take I-64 (40/61) west across the Missouri River Bridge
- Take the very next exit for Research Park Circle (exit 11).
- At the top of the exit ramp, make a hard right turn onto Technology Drive E.
- After a short distance (0.1+miles) turn right into Missouri Research Park Circle.
- Cross over the interstate highway and continue for 0.06 mi to the T intersection with Missouri Research Drive.
- Turn left and then immediately turn left onto the paved road with a sign reading Duckett Creek Sanitary District.
- Take this road for 0.4 mi to parking and trailhead.
- Cue Sheet: not needed.
Experience Level: 3Ab and 3Ac
Distance: 31 miles
Ride Speed: 10-12 mph
Terrain: flat with crushed limestone
Stops: rest stops as needed
Ride Leader: Faye Holdenried. If you have any questions regarding this ride, please contact us at email@example.com, or refer to our members only area if you are an existing member to contact leader.
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!