STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
STL Premium Outlet Mall to Six Flags
March 1 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Participation in STLRC Rides & Hikes is at your own risk. STLRC assumes no liability.
Starting Location: STL Premium Outlet Mall parking lot northwest of the mall (Close to the Monarch Levee Trail)
Time of Departure: 9:00AM
Description: Riding from the Saint Louis Premium Outlet Mall parking lot to Six Flags & back. Options for 35 to 43 miles. Ride Leader is planning on the 35 mile route. The Ride Leader is planning on deviating from the posted cue sheet by returning back up Allentown Road to Melrose rather than taking Fox Creek Road to Hwy 100 to avoid riding on the shoulder.
- From I-270/I-64 go west 11.3 miles to Spirit of St Louis Airport Exit 14.
- At bottom of ramp turn right on round-a-bout.
- Proceed east on N Outer 40 Road 0.3 miles to right turn on Spirit of St Louis Blvd.
- Go south 0.3 and turn right on Chesterfield Airport Rd.
- Go west 0.5 miles to left turn onto Olive Street Rd.
- Go 0.2 miles west to right turn onto Outlet Blvd.
- Go northwest 0.5 miles to right turn into mall parking area.
- Go northeast 0.1 miles and turn left at “T” .
- Follow mall road 0.1 miles to parking area B-13 across the Reebok and Rue21 stores.
Cue Sheet: St. Louis Premium Outlet Mall – Six Flags
Please print a copy if you want one.
Download all of the above .fit files into your devices. We’ll decide at the start which one to do.
For Smartphone RidewithGPS Transfer: RidewithGPS file for 35 mile route
Experience Level: 3Cb – 4Cb
Stops: Rest/Food at McDonalds Six Flags. We will re-group after the climbs and when appropriate.
Road Hazards: Be careful on the downhills.
Weather Considerations: Ride will be canceled if raining at start time, too windy or too cold. Please watch the weather forecasts and radar.
Ride Leader: Dale Markley 314-971-6555
Share This Event, Choose Your Platform!
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!