STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
St. Charles – Black Walnut – Portage des Sioux
July 29 @ 7:00 am - 12:00 pm
Starting Location: KATY Trail parking lot ne of junction of Hwy 364 and South River Road
Meeting time: 6:40 am
Time of Departure: 7:00 am
Description: A brisk flat ride between the Missouri and Mississippi Rivers for 65 miles. Option to join the ride at the rear of the St. Charles Tourist Information Center at 7:30 for 52 miles.
Special Considerations during this time:
- Social distancing of 6 ft.
- Bring mask to wear if requested
- Stay home if you feel ill or have been exposed to the Coronavirus.
- From St. Louis take Hwy 364 over the Missouri River bridge to South River Road exit
- Right then immediate right for a quarter mile to the KATY parking lot
Cue Sheet: Distributed at start.
Experience Level: 4Ac
Stops: Marsala’s Market, New Town (we will be in Portage before opening time.)
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!