STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Route 66 Park Hike
November 20 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Participation in STLRC Rides & Hikes is at your own risk. STLRC assumes no liability.
Starting Location: Route 66 Park
Meeting time: 9:45 am
Time of Departure: 10:00 am
Description: Hike two flat loops, one paved, one unpaved , through Park 66 with options to continue on into Old Town Eureka. Approx. 4+ miles. More if desired.
Directions: to Route 66 Park.
• West on I-44 to the Eureka exit (Exit #264).
• Left or south onto HWY 109 (hwy W).
• Cross under I-44 and immediately turn left onto the entrance ramp for eastbound
• Once you’re on eastbound I-44, take the very next exit for Williams Rd. (exit #
• Then take an immediate left on the south outer road.
• Follow the outer road east then turn left and cross under the two Meramec River
• Continue until the T intersection with the main park road, turn right and go a short
distance (0.2 mi) to the parking lot with restrooms.
Experience Level: EASY
Stops: Restrooms at start and in Old Town Fenton
Leader: Faye Holdenried 636-399-4604
Share This Event, Choose Your Platform!
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!