STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Red Bud Rendezvous
June 4 @ 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
Starting Location: Waterloo, IL Walmart parking lot (Might need a mask to use rest rooms in Walmart)
Time of Departure: 8:30 AM Allowing a little extra time to get there.
Description: Scenic southern Illinois 49 mile ride with lots of small rollers and about 1895′ of climbing.
Special Considerations during this time:
- USE PHYSICAL DISTANCING. THIS IS EXPECTED. MOST EXPERTS SUGGEST 6 FEET. MCT TRAILS REQUESTS 20 FEET.
- BRING A MASK AND USE IT IF THE GROUP FEELS IT’S NECESSARY.
- OBEY APPROPRIATE RESTRICTIONS PER CDC AND LOCAL GOVERNING BODIES FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.
- DO NOT ATTEND A RIDE IF YOU FEEL UNSAFE OR UNCOMFORTABLE OR IF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO THE VIRUS.
- I-270/255 SE across the JB Bridge.
- Go right at Exit #6 towards Columbia/Hwy 3 south.
- Go for 9.1 miles to HH Road.
- Turn right on HH towards Walmart.
- Turn left at first street and then right into Walmart parking lot.
Cue Sheet: Red Bud Rendezvous
Experience Level: 4Cb and 4Cc
Stops: Casey’s on Hwy. 3 in Red Bud
Weather Considerations: Ride will be canceled if raining at start time. We won’t start in the rain. Please watch the weather forecasts and radar. Contact ride leader with questions.
Ride Leader: Joe Kruchowski 314-766-0646
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!