STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Queeny Park Hike
October 17 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Starting Location: Queeny County Park — parking lot across road from the recreation complex.
Meeting time: 9:15 am
Time of Departure: 9:30am
Description: We will hike Queeny Park for 3-5 miles. Mostly unpaved and rolling hills–poles are nice to have.
- From the intersection of I-270 and Manchester Road, go west on Manchester for 2.4 miles.
- Then turn north on Weidman Rd for 0.7 miles to the park entrance.
Experience Level: medium difficulty
Stops: Snack break Restrooms should be open at start and later on during hike
Special Considerations during this time:
- Social distancing of 6 ft.
- Bring mask to wear if requested
- Stay home if you feel ill or have been exposed to the Coronavirus.
Ride Leader: Faye Holdenried. 636-399-4604 Call if you have any questions. This is last minute and done in haste.
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!