STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
O’Fallon to Moscow Mills
May 25 @ 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
Participation in STLRC Rides & Hikes is at your own risk. STLRC assumes no liability.
Starting Location: O’Fallon Civic Park (Restrooms may be open at Community Pool)
Time of Departure: 8:30 AM
Description: Rolling ride to Moscow Mills and back. Options for 47.5 to 50 miles
Special Considerations during this time:
- Social distancing of 6 ft.
- Bring mask to wear if requested
- Stay home if you feel ill or have been exposed to the Coronavirus.
- Head West on I-70 – Exit at exit #218 to E Terra Ln (outer road).
- Proceed straight 0.9 miles to right on Hwy K (Main Street).
- Go north 0.6 miles on Hwy K (Main Street) to railroad crossing.
- Turn left (west) 0.2 miles on Civic Park Drive to the parking lot on the right.
Navigation .fit files: O’Fallon to Moscow Mills.fit
Download the .fit file for use in your Garmin GPS device. The above .fit route is the Long route the Ride Leader plans to ride. To use the .fit file in your Garmin GPS cycling device: Click on the above .fit file. The file will download to the downloads folder on your computer. Copy the file to the New Files folder on your Garmin. When you go to the Navigation tab, the route will be in your Saved Courses.
Experience Level: 4Cb and 4Cc
Stops: Rest/Food at Fast Lane C-Store in Moscow Mills
Road Hazards: Rough pavement on St. Matthew Ave.
Weather Considerations: Ride will be canceled if raining at start time. Please watch the weather forecasts and radar.
Ride Leader: Joe Kruchowski 314-766-0646
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!