STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
O’Fallon to Lake St. Louis
June 2 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Starting Location: O’Fallon Missouri Civic Park parking lot
Time of Departure: 8:00 AM
Description: Rolling hills along the way to Lake St. Louis. Options for 44 or 50 miles.
Special Considerations during this time:
- USE PHYSICAL DISTANCING. THIS IS EXPECTED. MOST EXPERTS SUGGEST 6 FEET. MCT TRAILS REQUESTS 20 FEET.
- BRING A MASK AND USE IT IF THE GROUP FEELS IT’S NECESSARY.
- OBEY APPROPRIATE RESTRICTIONS PER CDC AND LOCAL GOVERNING BODIES FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.
- DO NOT ATTEND A RIDE IF YOU FEEL UNSAFE OR UNCOMFORTABLE OR IF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO THE VIRUS.
- Head West on I-70 – Exit at exit #218 to E Terra Ln (outer road).
- Proceed straight 0.9 miles to right on Hwy K (Main Street).
- Go north 0.6 miles on Hwy K (Main Street) to railroad crossing.
- Turn left (west) 0.2 miles on Civic Park Drive to the parking lot on the right.
Cue Sheet: O’Fallon Civic Park to Lake St. Louis
Experience Level: 4Cb and 4Cc
Stops: Rest stop at McDonalds at Guthrie Road and Lake St. Louis
Weather Considerations: Ride will be canceled if raining at start time. We won’t start in the rain. Please watch the weather forecasts and radar. Any doubts, Contact ride leader with questions.
Special Notes: Not sure if the restrooms at the O’Fallon Government Center or the Civic Park Pool are open to the public yet. Please make a restroom stop before arriving to the ride start in case there are no easily accessible rest rooms.
Ride Leader: Joe Kruchowski 314-766-0646
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!