STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
O’Fallon Civic Park to Lake St. Louis
September 29 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Starting Location: O’Fallon Missouri Civic Park parking lot
Time of Departure: 8:00 AM
Description: Rolling hills along the way to Lake St. Louis. Options for 44 or 50 miles.
Special Considerations during this time:
- Social distancing of 6 ft.
- Bring mask to wear if requested
- Stay home if you feel ill or have been exposed to the Coronavirus.
- Head West on I-70 – Exit at exit #218 to E Terra Ln (outer road).
- Proceed straight 0.9 miles to right on Hwy K (Main Street).
- Go north 0.6 miles on Hwy K (Main Street) to railroad crossing.
- Turn left (west) 0.2 miles on Civic Park Drive to the parking lot on the right.
Experience Level: 4Cb and 4Cc
Stops: Rest stop at McDonalds/Gas Convenience store at Guthrie Road and Lake St. Louis
Weather Considerations: Ride will be cancelled if raining at start time. We won’t start in the rain but I will give the weather a chance. We live about an hour away so I have to start early to get there. Please watch the weather forecasts and radar. Any doubts, Contact ride leader with questions.
Special Notes: Not sure if the restrooms at the O’Fallon Government Center or the Civic Park Pool are open to the public. Rest rooms at Civic Park Swimming pool were open last week. Please make a restroom stop before arriving to the ride start in case there are no easily accessible rest rooms. If the above locations are closed, we will ride 2 blocks south on Main St. to the Huck’s Station for rest rooms.
Ride Leader: Joe Kruchowski 314-766-0646
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!