STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
New Town and Beyond
May 25 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Starting Location: Sail Boat Cove in Creve Coeur Park
Time of Departure: 9:00 AM
Description: Spirited ride through a few mildly rolling hills to Old St. Charles and then on to explore the flats around New Town.
Special Considerations during this time:
- USE PHYSICAL DISTANCING. THIS IS EXPECTED. MOST EXPERTS SUGGEST 6 FEET. MCT TRAILS REQUESTS 20 FEET.
- BRING A MASK AND USE IT IF THE GROUP FEELS IT’S NECESSARY.
- OBEY APPROPRIATE RESTRICTIONS PER CDC AND LOCAL GOVERNING BODIES FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.
- DO NOT ATTEND A RIDE IF YOU FEEL UNSAFE OR UNCOMFORTABLE OR IF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO THE VIRUS.
- From I-270, exit at Dorsett Rd. West
- Go 1.5 miles to Marine Ave.
- Turn right (north) on Marine for about 1.3 miles.
- Turn left at Sailboat Cove entrance.
- Continue into the parking lot.
Experience Level: 4Cb & 4Cc
Stops: Tourism Center in Old St. Charles and Marsala’s Market in New Town
Road Hazards: Be aware of the One-Way arrows in Creve Coeur Park as you leave Sailboat Cove.
Weather Alert: Ride will be cancelled if raining at start time. Contact ride leader with any questions.
Ride Leader: Kathy Montgomery. 636-233-2848
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!