STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Monarch Levee Ride
September 29 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Starting Location: Centaur Road John Le Cave Trail Head
Meeting time 9:00 am
Time of Departure: 9:30 am
- Description: Ride from Centaur Road Trail head into West County and Wildwood. This is a modification of the Monarch Levee Ride since there is construction on the levee. Mileage options of 26, 32 and 37 miles less 8.5 miles because of trail closure, Option for additional miles and hills by going into St. Albans.
- From West bound Hwy 40 / I-64, take exit 16.
- Turn right on to Chesterfield Airport Road for 2.1 miles
- Then left @BP Station on to Olive St. which turns into Etherton Rd.
- Right on Centaur Road for .9 miles to John L. LeCave Trailhead parking on right.
Cue Sheet: Monarch Levee Ride (Summer Route)
Experience Level: (3Cb-3Cc)
USE PHYSICAL DISTANCING. THIS IS EXPECTED. MOST EXPERTS SUGGEST 6 FEET. MCT TRAILS REQUESTS 20 FEET.
BRING A MASK AND USE IT IF THE GROUP FEELS IT’S NECESSARY.
OBEY APPROPRIATE RESTRICTIONS PER CDC AND LOCAL GOVERNING BODIES FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.
DO NOT ATTEND A RIDE IF YOU FEEL UNSAFE OR UNCOMFORTABLE OR IF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO THE VIRUS.
Ride Leader: Deedie Cotie 314-324-8763
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!