STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Mini Popeye Ride (CANCELLED)
October 2 @ 7:30 am - 1:30 pm
Wear your STLRC jerseys today for some photo-ops!!!!!!
Starting Location: Waterloo, IL Walmart parking lot
Time of Departure: 7:30 AM
Description: This is a No Drop 50 mile ride starting out with the Century riders. There will be a lot of flat riding but there is also a climbing component when we return via Fults Road to Kaskaskia Road up towards Waterloo.
Special Considerations during this time:
- Social distancing of 6 ft.
- Bring mask to wear if requested. You need a mask for the Market in Prairie and restaurant.
- Stay home if you feel ill or have been exposed to Coronavirus.
- Stay home if you feel you would be exposed to Covid-19 by STLRC cyclists.
- I-270/255 SE across the JB Bridge.
- Go right at Exit #6 towards Columbia/Hwy 3 south.
- Go for 9.1 miles to HH Road.
- Turn right on HH towards Walmart.
- Turn left at first street and then right into Walmart parking lot.
Organizer: Faye Holdenried Please let her know if you are planning on riding. 636-399-4604
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!