STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Lumpy 60: Ellisville
October 14, 2020 @ 7:30 am - 1:30 pm
October 14, 2020 @ 7:30 am – 1:30 pm
Starting Location: Ellisville Dierbergs parking lot at Clarkson and Clayton Roads
Time: 7:10 am
Time of Departure: 7:30 am
Description: Challenging and rewarding ride through Wildwood, Allenton and St. Albans – 64 miles. Hills include Ossenfort, Hunters Ford, Bassett, Bouquet, Hardt and Orrville. 3,900 feet of ascent and descent.
Special Considerations during this time:
- USE PHYSICAL DISTANCING. THIS IS EXPECTED.
- BRING A MASK AND USE IT IF THE GROUP FEELS IT’S NECESSARY.
- OBEY APPROPRIATE RESTRICTIONS PER CDC AND LOCAL GOVERNING BODIES.
- DO NOT ATTEND A RIDE IF YOU FEEL UNSAFE OR UNCOMFORTABLE OR IF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO THE VIRUS.
- From I-64 take Clarkson Road south for 4 miles.
- Dierberg’s parking lot is on the SW corner of Clarkson and Clayton Roads
Cue Sheet: Lumpy 60 – Ellisville
Experience Level: 4Db and 4Dc
Stops: Rest/Food stops at Six Flags McDonald’s (miles 23 and 31) and Heads Store in St. Albans (mile 41).
Weather Considerations: Ride will be canceled if raining at start time. We won’t start in the rain. Please watch the weather forecasts and radar. Don’t come if you have any doubts. Contact ride leader with questions.
Ride Leader: Granville White 314-581-2458
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!