STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Lumpy 60: START LOCATION CHANGE – Ellisville
August 12, 2020 @ 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Starting Location: Ellisville Dierbergs parking lot at Clarkson and Clayton Roads
Time of Departure: 7AM
Description: Challenging hilly ride through Wildwood, Allenton and St. Albans – 62 miles. Bridge replacement on Old Etherton prevents easy access to Orrville Rd. hence the start location change. Join cue sheet at mile 11.1 (saves 8 miles) and stay until mile 59 (51). Return Hardt Rd, WHC, Rieger, Shepard, and Valley Rd. (Adds 3 miles)
Special Considerations during this time:
- USE PHYSICAL DISTANCING. THIS IS EXPECTED. MOST EXPERTS SUGGEST 6 FEET. MCT TRAILS REQUESTS 20 FEET.
- BRING A MASK AND USE IT IF THE GROUP FEELS IT’S NECESSARY.
- OBEY APPROPRIATE RESTRICTIONS PER CDC AND LOCAL GOVERNING BODIES FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.
- DO NOT ATTEND A RIDE IF YOU FEEL UNSAFE OR UNCOMFORTABLE OR IF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO THE VIRUS.
- From I-64 take Clarkson Road south for 4 miles.
- Dierberg’s parking lot is on the SW corner of Clarkson and Clayton
Cue Sheet: Lumpy 60
Experience Level: 4Db and 4Dc
Stops: Rest/Food stops at Six Flags McDonald’s (twice) and Heads’s Store (if open) in St. Albans.
Weather Considerations: Ride will be canceled if raining at start time. We won’t start in the rain. Please watch the weather forecasts and radar. Don’t come if you have any doubts. Contact ride leader with questions.
Ride Leader: Granville White 314-581-2458
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!