STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
July 8 @ 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Starting Location: Chesterfield Valley Athletic Complex AC3 (Restrooms open at the end of the trail on Centaur)
Time of Departure: 7AM
Description: Challenging hilly ride through Chesterfield, Wildwood, Allenton and St. Albans. Options for 43 to 68 miles.
Special Considerations during this time:
- USE PHYSICAL DISTANCING. THIS IS EXPECTED. MOST EXPERTS SUGGEST 6 FEET. MCT TRAILS REQUESTS 20 FEET.
- BRING A MASK AND USE IT IF THE GROUP FEELS IT’S NECESSARY.
- OBEY APPROPRIATE RESTRICTIONS PER CDC AND LOCAL GOVERNING BODIES FOR THE FORESEEABLE FUTURE.
- DO NOT ATTEND A RIDE IF YOU FEEL UNSAFE OR UNCOMFORTABLE OR IF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO THE VIRUS.
- West on I-64 (Hwy 40) to Exit #14 (Spirit of St. Louis Blvd.)
- Up exit ramp to traffic roundabout,
- Make a hard right turn onto the North Service Rd.
- Go 0.1 mile and turn left on the road leading to the athletic fields.
- Turn into parking lot on right. Park by the concession stand restrooms.
Cue Sheet: Lumpy 60
Experience Level: 4Db and 4Dc
Stops: Rest/Food stops at Six Flags McDonald’s (twice) and Heads’s Store (if open) in St. Albans.
Weather Considerations: Ride will be canceled if raining at start time. We won’t start in the rain. Please watch the weather forecasts and radar. Don’t come if you have any doubts. Contact ride leader with questions.
Ride Leader: Granville White 314-581-2458
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!