STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Lewis Clark Boathouse – St. Peters, MO
January 1 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Lewis & Clark Boathouse 1050 S Riverside Dr St Charles, MO 63301
Time of Departure:
Depart at 10:00 am from the Lewis & Clark Boathouse in St. Charles for a flat ride to St. Peters.
- I-70 west into St. Charles County
- Exit 5th Street north for 0.2 mile
- Right on Boone’s Lick Road for 0.5 mile to the Boathouse parking area
- There are multiple route options for this ride, please refer to the Cue Sheet for further information
All experience levels are welcome
There are optional routes for multiple distances:
- 30 miles
- 38 miles
- 41 miles
- 49 miles
We will decide which route to take as a group before the ride starts
- Note there are no rest rooms available at the Boathouse parking area
- Rest rooms are available at the Tourism Center which is located at the intersection of S. Riverside Drive and First Capitol Drive, approximately 0.5 mile from the Boathouse parking area
- Rest/Food Stop in St. Peters.
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!