STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Lewis and Clark Boathouse to Smartt Field
June 5 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Participation in STLRC Rides is at your own risk. STLRC assumes no liability.
Starting Location: Lewis & Clark Boathouse, St. Charles
Meeting time: 8:15 am
Time of Departure: 8:30 am
Description: A flat 30+ mile ride between the Missouri and Mississippi Rivers.
Special Considerations during this time:
- Social distancing of 6 ft.
- Bring mask to wear if needed.
- Stay home if you feel ill or have been exposed to the Coronavirus.
Restrooms available at Frontier Park.
- Take I-70 west into St. Charles County
- Exit #229B – 5th Street north for 0.2 mile
- Right on Boone’s Lick Road for 0.5 mile.
- Go straight at S. Main Street intersection.
- Bear slightly right & cross the Katy Trail to first right to South Parking lot.
- We usually park by the tree line.
Cue Sheet: St. Charles to Smartt Field–Faye’s Way
Experience Level: 3Aa/b
Stops: Smartt Airport for restroom break at the halfway mark.
We can stop in New Town if requested.
Ride Coordinator: Faye Holdenried 636-399-4604
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!