STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Laumeier Park Hike
January 11 @ 10:00 am - 1:30 pm
Laumeier Sclupture Park Hike
Participation in STLRC Rides & Hikes is at your own risk. STLRC assumes no liability.
Starting Location: Laumeier Sculpture Park, Sunset Hills, MO
Meeting time: 9:45 am
Time of Departure: 10:00 am
Description: Hike mostly flat, grassy and natural paths while enjoying sculpture along the way. Walk as short or long a hike as you want under 5 miles. If you don’t get enough here, we can drive a short way to the Watson Trail, Emmenegger Park, or Powder Valley. Powder Valley does not allow dogs.
- From Hwy 44, take the Lindbergh Blvd. exit 277B going south for .5 miles
- Turn right on Rott Road (stoplight) for .5 miles.
- Left into first parking lot (12580 Rott Road, 63127).
- Park on this level. There are two more lots (upper and lower)
Experience Level: Easy
- Social distancing of 6 ft.
- Bring mask to wear. You MUST wear a mask.
- Stay home if you feel ill or have been exposed to the Coronavirus
Hike Leader: Faye Holdenried 636-399-4604
Share This Event, Choose Your Platform!
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!