STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
LC Boathouse to O’Fallon
November 3, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Starting Location: Lewis & Clark Boathouse in St. Charles
Time of Departure: 9:00AM Supposed to be 50 degrees at the start.
Description: Flat ride out to O’Fallon looping through St. Peters. Options for 30 to 49 miles.
Special Considerations during this time:
- Social distancing of 6 ft.
- Bring mask to wear if requested
- Stay home if you feel ill or have been exposed to the Coronavirus.
- Take I-70 west into St. Charles County
- Exit #229B – 5th Street north for 0.2 mile
- Right on Boone’s Lick Road for 0.5 mile.
- Go straight at S. Main Street intersection.
- Bear slightly right & cross the Katy Trail to first right to South Parking lot.
- We usually park by the tree line.
Cue Sheet: L&C Boathouse – O’Fallon – St Peters
Experience Level: 4Ab and 4Ac
Stops: O’Fallon rest stop will be either McDonald’s (if dining room open) or Phillips 66 convenience store at Main Street and Peiper Road. St. Peters rest stop will be QuikTrip.
Rest Rooms at Start Location: There are no rest rooms available at the Boathouse parking area. Rest rooms are available at the Tourism Center which is located at the intersection of S. Riverside Drive and First Capitol Drive, approximately 0.5 mile from the Boathouse parking area. We will visit the rest rooms before departing.
Weather Considerations: The ride will be cancelled and rescheduled if it’s raining at the start location at departing time. We won’t start in the rain. Please watch the weather forecasts and radar. Check the website for any corrections or cancellations before you leave home. Contact ride leader with questions.
Ride Leader: Joe Kruchowski 314-766-0646
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!