STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Kirkwood- J.B. Loop
November 3, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 1:00 pm
Starting Location: Kirkwood Community Center
Meeting time: 9:00 AM
Time of Departure: 9:30 AM
Description: Ride will go through Webster, River Des Peres, Carondelet Park, Jefferson Barracks, Grant’s Trail and back to Kirkwood. Options of 30 or 40 miles
- 1-270 to Manchester Road
- Go east on Manchester for about 2 miles to Geyer Road.
- Go (right) south on Geyer for 1.2 miles.
- Right into Kirkwood Park/Community Center behind the pool.
Cue Sheet: Kirkwood to JB Long or Short Ride
N.B. Page one is 40 mile route, page two is 30 mile route
Experience Level: 3Ba and 3Bb
- Rest Stop at first rest shelter in Jefferson Barracks
- Filling stations with restrooms along route
- Outdoor eating possibilities in Kirkwood
- Social distancing of 6 ft.
- Bring mask to wear if requested
- Stay home if you feel ill or have been exposed to Coronavirus.
Ride Leader: Larry Essmann 314-348-0388
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!