STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Hike-Cliff Cave Park
October 31, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Starting Location: Cliff Cave Park, 806 Cliff Cave Rd, St. Louis, MO 63129
Meeting time: 8:30 AM
Time of Departure: 9:00 AM
Description: Hike about 5 miles +/-. Hike on paved trails with some big hills. Restrooms available and dogs on leash are welcome. Leaves should be colorful. No go if raining at start.
- From I-255 exit #2, go right (south) 1.6 miles
- Left 0n Cliff Cave Road at Circle-K Station.
- Go 2.6 miles to Upper parking lot entrance on left across from England Town Rd.
- Park in parking area around rest rooms.
- Meet at the Trailhead on upper parking lot.
- Bring snack or lunch if you want.
- Restaurants (Bread Company, First Watch) nearby if you want to eat inside after hike.
- Social distancing of 6 ft.
- Bring mask to wear if requested
- Stay home if you feel ill or have been exposed to the Coronavirus.
Hike Leader: Vicky and Mike McAmis 636-399-2637
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!