STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Fenton Park Hike
October 24, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Starting Location: Fenton City Park and Meramec Greenway
Meeting time: 9:15 AM
Time of Departure: 9:30 AM
Description: Flat hike on paved trail. Approximately 3 -5 +/- miles. Can easily be shortened.
- I-44 West from I-270. Cross the Meramec River
- Take the immediate first exit for N. Hwy Dr./Soccer Park Rd. (Exit
- Right onto Soccer Park Rd. for 0.4 mi.
- At the T, right on Yarnell Rd. for 1.3 mi
- Currently the Fenton Park Entrance is closed. Turn right on Larkin Williams after golf
course and then left into a side park entrance.
- Take a first left to the large building with restrooms.
- Heated restrooms may be available at Fenton Park and portable toilets at George
Winter Park and Mini Ha Ha Park at rest stops.
Experience Level: Easy
- Social distancing of 6 ft.
- Bring mask to wear if requested
- Stay home if you feel ill or have been exposed to the Coronavirus.
Ride Leader: Faye Holdenreid 636-399-4604
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!