STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
(Fake Ride) Route 66 State Park Ride
May 16 @ 9:00 am
Starting Location: Route 66 State Park
Time of Departure: Meet at 8:45 for a 9:00 am start
Description: We are venturing on the acclaimed Route 66 for a fairly flat ride with a few hills out through Eureka and Pacific. Ride about 32 miles with options for additional mileage.
- Drive west on I-44 to the Eureka Exit # 264. (DO NOT exit at Exit #266 – wrong side of river)
- Turn left or south on Hwy 109 (Hwy W) cross under I-44 and immediately turn left onto the entrance ramp for eastbound I-44.
- Once you’re on eastbound I-44, take the very next exit for Williams Rd. (exit # 265).
- Take an immediate left on the south outer road.
- Follow the outer road east then turn left and cross under the two Meramec River bridges.
- Continue until the “T” intersection with the main park road.
- Turn right and go a short distance (0.2 mi) to the parking lot with restroom.
Cue Sheet: Old Route 66
Experience Level: 3Ba and 3Bb
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!