STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Cuivre River Hike RSVP
November 10 @ 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Participation in STLRC Rides & Hikes is at your own risk. STLRC assumes no liability.
Starting Location: Cuivre River State Park in Troy Missouri
Parking lot on Hardy Road in Cuivre River State Park (see directions below)
Meeting time: 9:45 am Be early rather than late!
Time of Departure: Hike starts promptly at 10:00 am
Description: This hike (near Troy, MO) goes through a wooded area and then around a pretty
little lake and back through the woods again. We are hiking the Old Schoolhouse and Lakeside Trails, a total of 6.5 flat miles. Maps will be provided.
Difficulty Level: EASY
- If you are interested in carpooling, contact Shirley Allen. We could meet somewhere on I-70 or I-64
- Pack lunch, snacks/water. We will eat along the trail.
- RSVP ride leader if you are coming.
Restrooms: There are two gas stations on US-61.
USE THESE DIRECTIONS AS THERE ARE SEVERAL ENTRANCES INTO THE PARK. This entrance is the closest to St. Louis.
- Starting at I-70 or I-64, drive to Us-61.
- Take Us-61 north for 18 miles.
- Right on Hwy 47 in Troy.
- Left on Hwy 147, sign for Cuivre River
- Right on Hardy Rd.
- First Left into the parking lot. There is no sign here. I will park my white Honda Fit on Hardy Rd by this turn.
Hike Leader: Shirley Allen 618-334-4494
Share This Event, Choose Your Platform!
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!