STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Creve Coeur Park Hike
January 19 @ 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Participation in STLRC Rides & Hikes is at your own risk. STLRC assumes no liability.
Starting Location: Sailboat Cove at Creve Coeur Lake
Meeting time: 9:15 am
Time of Departure: 9:30 am
Description: Walk 4 or 6 miles on flat trails around the lake. An optional hike is to do an in and out hike completing less than 4 miles. The 4 mile route is all paved. The 6 mile trail has two miles of packed dirt and rock.
- From I-270, exit at Dorsett Rd.
- West 1.5 miles to Marine Ave.
- Turn right (north) on Marine for about 1.3 miles to Sailboat Cove entrance.
Special Considerations during this time:
- Social distancing of 6 ft.
- Bring mask to wear if requested
- Stay home if you feel ill or have been exposed to the Coronavirus.
Experience Level: easy hike.
Restrooms are available at the start of the ride. Bring water and a snack. Boots are recommended if you hike the 6 mile route.
Hike Leader: Faye Holdenried 636-399-4604
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!