STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Bootlegger’s Run Trail Hike
December 30, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Participation in STLRC Rides & Hikes is at your own risk. STLRC assumes no liability.
New Hike! Bootlegger’s Run Trail
New Start Location–Read Directions to Start Point Carefully
Starting Location: Upper Creve Coeur Park off Dorsett Rd. Continue on Streetcar Drive for 0.6 miles to gravel parking area on the right.
Meeting time: 9:45 am
Time of Departure: 10:00 am
Description: A network of three loops exploring the forested hillsides of the Park overlooking Creve Coeur Lake on gently graded, packed earth paths. Distance: 4-6 miles.
- From I-270 Exit 17 for Dorsett Rd, go west 1.4 miles.
- Turn right into Creve Coeur Park on Streetcar Drive.
- Continue 0.6 miles to a gravel parking area on the right.
- The trail leaves from the southeast corner on this lot.
Experience Level: Easy
Check the web site the morning of the hike for any changes or cancelations due to weather or other conditions.
- Social distancing of 6 ft.
- Bring mask to wear if requested
- Stay home if you feel ill or have been exposed to the Coronavirus.
Hike Leader: Claudia Spener Phone: 636-497-2563
If you have any questions regarding this hike, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or refer to our members only area if you are an existing member.
Share This Event, Choose Your Platform!
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!