STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Creve Coeur HIKE
January 27 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Creve Coeur Lake Hike
Participation in STLRC Rides & Hikes is at your own risk. STLRC assumes no liability.
Starting Location: Sailboat Cove at Creve Coeur Lake
Meeting time:9:45 am
Time of Departure: 10:00 pm
Description: Walk 4+ or – miles on mostly flat paved trail . See Creve Coeur Lake, Fee Fee Greenway trail, forests, marshes, bottomlands and Missouri River.
- From I-270, exit at Dorsett Rd.
- West 1.5 miles to Marine Ave.
- Turn right (north) on Marine for about 1.3 miles to Sailboat Cove entrance.
Experience Level: EASY Mostly flat around the lake and gentle uphill on the Fee Fee Greenway Trail if you choose to do more miles.
Other: Restrooms are available at the start of the ride. Bring water and a snack.
- Social distancing of 6 ft.
- Bring mask to wear if requested
- Stay home if you feel ill or have been exposed to the Coronavirus.
Ride Leader: Faye Holdenried 636-399-4604
Share This Event, Choose Your Platform!
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!