STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Creve Coeur Easy Ride
July 19 @ 8:00 am - 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 8:00 am on Monday, repeating until July 26, 2021
Participation in STLRC Rides & Hikes is at your own risk. STLRC assumes no liability.
Starting Location: Sailboat Cove in Creve Coeur Park, East side of parking lot
Time of Departure: 8:00 AM sharp Meetup: 7:40 AM
Description: Ride 20 miles, mostly flat, with an opportunity to pedal up five medium hills. See Creve Coeur Lake, Fee Fee Greenway trail, forests, marshes, bottomlands and Missouri River. Pace of about 9-10 mph.
Option for 17 miles, skipping part of the Fee Fee Greenway.
Special Considerations during this time:
- Staggered starts if participants exceed 10
- Social distancing of 6 ft. No group riding. THIS IS EXPECTED
- Bring a mask to wear for meet-up, rest stops and completion.
- Stay home if you feel ill or think you may have been exposed to the Coronavirus.
- OBEY APPROPRIATE RESTRICTIONS PER CDC AND LOCAL GOVERNING BODIES.
Directions from I-270:
- From I-270, exit at Dorsett Rd. West
- Go 1.5 miles to Marine Ave.
- Turn right (north) on Marine for about 1.3 miles.
- Turn left at Sailboat Cove entrance.
- Continue into the parking lot on east side.
Cue Sheet: Creve Coeur Around The Lake
Experience Level: 3Ba
Stops: Restroom break at soccer fields and possibly Porta-Potty at gazebo/tunnel. Missouri River bridge viewing balcony (subject to social distancing constraints).
Road Hazards: Two miles on busy highway with wide bike path. One mile on paved country road with diagonal railroad crossing needing caution.
Weather Considerations: Canceled if raining at start time, or wind chill predicted for 45F or less. Check for other cancellations on website one hour before departure.
Ride Leader: Tom Mitchell 314-323-8124
Share This Event, Choose Your Platform!
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!