STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Creve Coeur Easy SHORTENED
August 8 @ 8:00 am - 10:30 am
Participation in STLRC Rides & Hikes is at your own risk. STLRC assumes no liability.
Starting Location: Sailboat Cove in Creve Coeur Park, East side of parking lot
Time of Departure: 8:00 AM sharp Meetup: 7:40 AM
Description: Ride 20 miles, mostly flat, with an opportunity to pedal up five medium hills. See Creve Coeur Lake, Fee Fee Greenway trail, forests, marshes, bottomlands and Missouri River. Pace of about 9-10 mph. Cue sheet in map format.
Option for 16 miles, skipping part of the Fee Fee Greenway.
Special Considerations during this time:
- Social distancing of 6 ft.
- Consider bringing a mask
- Stay home if you feel ill or think you may have been exposed to the Coronavirus.
- OBEY APPROPRIATE RESTRICTIONS PER CDC AND LOCAL GOVERNING BODIES.
Directions from I-270:
- From I-270, exit at Dorsett Rd. West
- Go 1.5 miles to Marine Ave.
- Turn right (north) on Marine for about 1.3 miles.
- Turn left at Sailboat Cove entrance.
- Continue into the parking lot on east side.
Cue Sheet: Creve Coeur Around The Lake
Experience Level: 3Ba
Stops: Restroom break at soccer fields and, if needed, Porta-Potty at gazebo/tunnel. Missouri River bridge viewing balcony.
Ride Leader: Tom Mitchell 314-323-8124
Share This Event, Choose Your Platform!
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!