STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Columbia-Valmeyer Loop Ride Canceled
September 20 @ 9:30 am - 1:30 pm
Starting Location: Schnucks Marketplace, Columbia, Ill
Meeting time: 9:00 am
Time of Departure: 9:30 am
Description: Ride country roads from Columbia to Old Valmeyer or a shorter 25 mile route.
- From I-55 and I-255 in South St. Louis County go 6.0 miles southeast across the Jefferson Barracks Bridge on I-255.
- Exit IL Hwy 3 South, go 2.2 miles and turn right on Veterans Parkway @ McDonald’s.
- Go 0.1 mile and turn left on Columbia Center just past Regions Bank.
- Turn right into the Schnucks MarketPlace parking lot.
- We usually park out away from the Pediatric Dentistry storefront.
Cue Sheet: Columbia Loops
Experience Level: 3Aab
For the 34 mile route–Borsch Park on Margraphic in Lower Valmeyer (restrooms) at 17.3 miles
For 25 mile route– Mile 13.2 at the return (no facilities)
Ride Leader: Faye Holdenried 636-399-4604
Share This Event, Choose Your Platform!
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!