STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Columbia to Waterloo to Smithton
May 23 @ 8:30 am
Starting Location: Market Place; Columbia, Illinois. 1000 Columbia Center, Columbia, IL 62236
Time of Departure: 8:30 a.m. (Bring a mask if you want to use the restrooms at Schnucks)
Description of ride:
- Start at the Market Place in Columbia
- Follow Andy Road to Waterloo
- Take Floraville and Knab to Smithton
- Ride distance 49.2 miles
- I-270 / 255 SE across the JB Bridge, exit Columbia / Hwy 3
- Drive south for 1.9 miles, and turn right at Edelweiss Drive (across from McDonalds) for two blocks
- Turn left into the MarketPlace .
Cue Sheet: Columbia to Waterloo to Smithton
Experience Level: 4Cb and 4Cc
Stops: Smithton at 407 N Main Street for a snack and rest
Ride Leader: Jim Musec, 314 910-1791
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!