STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Columbia to Belleville
March 26 @ 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Participation in STLRC Rides & Hikes is at your own risk. STLRC assumes no liability.
Starting Location: Schnucks Market Place Columbia, IL
Time of Departure: 8:30AM
Description: Rolling ride through pleasant, southern Illinois back roads with the Belleville Bread Co as our rest destination.
- From I-55 and I-255 in South St. Louis County go 6.0 miles southeast across the Jefferson Barracks Bridge on I-255.
- Exit IL Hwy 3 South, go 2.2 miles and turn right on Veterans Parkway @ McDonald’s.
- Go 0.1 mile and turn left on Columbia Center just past Regions Bank.
- Turn right into the Schnucks MarketPlace parking lot.
- We usually park out away from the Pediatric Dentistry storefront.
For Smartphone RidewithGPS Transfer:
Experience Level: 4Cc
Stops: Belleville rest Stop will be the St. Louis BreadCO on Belleville Crossing.
Weather Considerations: The ride will be canceled if it’s raining at departing time or high percentage of rain forecasted, too windy, or too cold. Please watch the weather forecasts and radar. Check the website for any corrections or cancellations before you leave home. Contact ride leader with questions.
Ride Leader: Rick Schuchet 314-583-1664
Share This Event, Choose Your Platform!
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!