STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Columbia – Maeystown – Waterloo
August 6 @ 7:00 am - 1:00 pm
Meeting time: 6:40
Time of Departure: 7:00
Description: A choice of 44 to 59 mile ride through Valmeyer to Maeystown and on to Waterloo. Out options 32 to 40 miles. Return options 12 miles to 19 miles. Due to a new gravel surface on the Levee Road the ride will take D Road to Valmeyer and rejoin the cue sheet at mile 15.1 (adds 1 mile)
Special Considerations during this time:
- Social distancing of 6 ft.
- Bring mask to wear if requested
- Stay home if you feel ill or have been exposed to the Coronavirus.
- From I-55 and I-255 in South St. Louis County go 6.0 miles southeast across the Jefferson Barracks Bridge on I-255.
- Exit IL Hwy 3 South, go 2.2 miles and turn right on Veterans Parkway @ McDonald’s.
- Go 0.1 mile and turn left on Columbia Center just past Regions Bank.
- Turn right into the Schnucks Market Place parking lot.
- We usually park out away from the Bully’s restaurant and Pediatric Dentistry storefronts.
Experience Level: 4Cb, 4Cc
• Valmeyer (mile 14) – Mike’s Service. Waterloo Various.
Ride Leader: Granville White 314 581-2458
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!