STLRC – Upcoming Rides and Events
Cliff Cave Park Hike
November 15 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Participation in STLRC Rides & Hikes is at your own risk. STLRC assumes no liability.
Starting Location: Cliff Cave Park, 806 Cliff Cave Rd, St. Louis, MO 63129
Meeting time: 9:15 AM
Time of Departure: 9:30 AM
Description: Hike about 5 miles +/-. Hike on paved trails with some big hills. Restrooms available and dogs on leash are welcome. No go if raining at start.
- From I-255 exit #2, go right (south) 1.6 miles
- Left 0n Cliff Cave Road at Circle-K Station.
- Go 2.6 miles to Upper parking lot entrance on left across from England Town Rd.
- Park in parking area around rest rooms.
- Meet at the Trailhead on upper parking lot.
- Bring snack or lunch if you want.
- Restaurants (Bread Company, First Watch) nearby if you want to eat inside after hike.
Hike Leader: Vicky and Mike McAmis 636-399-2637
Share This Event, Choose Your Platform!
Ride Difficulty Key
View the STLRC ride difficulty key to see exactly how we categorize our bike rides.
Interested in our past rides?
View the STLRC Facebook group to see updates and photos from our past rides!
Want to plan your own ride?
Become a ride leader and learn what it takes to plan a STLRC bike ride!