If you are a member of STLRC and need a password for access, please send an email to
August Bicycle Trip
August 30 - Sept 3
Complete Streets Bike Ride
April 25, 2020
Club membership is open to all cyclists who are willing to abide by the good riding practices described on this website.
- All cyclists who participate in one of our group rides are required to be a member of the club by their second ride.
- Membership dues are $10.00 per year and are due at the beginning of the year.
Prior to riding on a second group ride, a cyclist new to the group is expected to become a member.
- The membership form is also a waiver of liability.
In the case that a minor wishes to become a member, a parent or guardian should sign the minor child waiver on behalf of the child before the second ride.
Contact email@example.com for a waiver form for a minor.
- Members of STLRC ride free on all club group rides and are invited to participate in club special events.
To join or renew your membership, simply send your completed
Membership Application & Renewal Form
to the address listed on the form along with your annual dues.
- Since you will sign a waiver when you become a member, the sign-in sheet used at each ride does not contain a waiver.
- St. Louis Recreational Cyclists carries insurance which protects the ride leader and the club from liability suits
resulting from a problem on a ride. This insurance also serves as secondary insurance to a rider who is injured on a ride.
- For more information, view information about our
We also encourage people to become individual members of League of American Bicyclists.