If you are a member of STLRC and need a password for access, please send an email to
Visit our booth at the Women's Bike Summit
April 12, 2019
Interested in an STLRC jersey?
Contact Pat Cannon
Interested in being involved with the website?
Contact David Brown
The MCT Nature Trail will be CLOSED beginning Monday March 11, 2019 due to construction on the tunnel under IL 157.
Construction is estimated to be complete late May 2019.
The mission of the club is to encourage and facilitate recreational bicycling activities as a part of a healthy lifestyle.
This mission shall be accomplished by organizing and conducting recreational rides, promoting biking safety, providing social opportunities for club members,
and gathering and disseminating information about recreational bicycling.
The club is a group of mature adults who enjoy riding on weekday mornings and other special times, during the spring, summer and autumn months.
- Club Officers - Please see "Contact Us' tab on our Home Page for listing of present STLRC officers.
- Ride leaders volunteer as needed and select the route for the ride they lead.
- Ride leaders select the route for each respective ride.
- Schedule and other information about planned rides is presented on this website.
- St. Louis Recreational Cyclists have a variety of rides -- all of them essentially recreational in nature.
Many try to avoid hilly routes, and ride an average of 25-35 miles at to a reasonable pace, taking occasional water/rest breaks during the ride.
Others go for greater distances, at a faster pace, and sometimes over more hilly terrain.
Find a ride to suit your taste and join us!
Club Anti-harassment Policy
The club strictly adheres to an anti-harassment policy with its membership, volunteers, guests, and event participants.
- To facilitate our mission, the club's goal is to provide an environment free from tensions created by ethnic, racial, sexual, religious, or political remarks.
- Violation of this conduct may result in suspension or termination of membership privileges.
The club operates under these bylaws.