New Feature on This Website
Members can now get a large print list of member cell phone numbers.
We hope this will help communication between groups that get separated on rides.
Bridge on Gall Road Submitted Sept.20th. - Approximately 0.7 mile south of Hanover Road and approximately 0.8 mile
north of GG Road will be closed for construction of a new bridge over the creek.
If you are a member of STLRC and need a password for access, please send an email to
Why Ride With Us?
- To have fun and find friendship.
- To ride various routes in the St. Louis area.
- To find rides that meet your riding level.
- To learn helpful hints for riding better.
- To have help in changing a flat.
(Do bring your own tubes/tools.)
STLRC has rides whenever someone wants to lead one.
Check the Ride Schedule for specific ride information.
- People who want to join may do so by filling out an application, which includes a waiver, and paying $10.00.
- Membership will go from present date to Jan. 31, 2018.
- Complete a membership application.
If you would like to participate in rides like ours, we welcome you to join us.
STLRC riders at Creve Coeur Lake -- Nov. 7, 2016