If you are a member of STLRC and need a password for access, please send an email to
Interested in an STLRC jersey?
Contact Pat Cannon
Interested in being involved with the website?
Contact David Brown
The MCT Nature Trail will be CLOSED beginning Monday March 11, 2019 due to construction on the tunnel under IL 157.
Construction is estimated to be complete late May 2019.
WESTBOUND JB BRIDGE CLOSED UNTIL MAY 17th
For info Click Here
Why Ride With Us?
- To have fun and find friendship.
- To ride various routes in the St. Louis area.
- To find rides that meet your riding level.
- To learn helpful hints for riding better.
- To have help in changing a flat.
(Do bring your own tubes/tools.)
STLRC has rides whenever someone wants to lead one.
Check the Ride Schedule for specific ride information.
- People who want to join may do so by filling out an application, which includes a waiver, and paying $10.00.
- Membership will go from present date to Jan. 31, 2019.
- Complete a membership application.
If you would like to participate in rides like ours, we welcome you to join us.
STLRC members at the End of Season Ride and Potluck -- Oct. 16, 2018.