If you are a member of STLRC and need a password for access, please send an email to
Order one of the new STLRC jerseys.
Get info on how.
Orders must be in by March 31, 2018.
Bouquet Road CLOSURE for Bridge Replacement Project
Bouquet Road will be closed from Monday, May 14 through August 11, 2018 to replace the existing
one-lane bridge on Bouquet Road located just north of Cremins Road. The bridge location is approximately
0.6 miles from the Melrose Road intersection and approximately 2.3 miles from the Old Manchester intersection,
Why Ride With Us?
- To have fun and find friendship.
- To ride various routes in the St. Louis area.
- To find rides that meet your riding level.
- To learn helpful hints for riding better.
- To have help in changing a flat.
(Do bring your own tubes/tools.)
STLRC has rides whenever someone wants to lead one.
Check the Ride Schedule for specific ride information.
- People who want to join may do so by filling out an application, which includes a waiver, and paying $10.00.
- Membership will go from present date to Jan. 31, 2019.
- Complete a membership application.
If you would like to participate in rides like ours, we welcome you to join us.
STLRC riders at Creve Coeur Lake -- Nov. 7, 2016